Now you’ve all just got the hang of Pinterest, I’m going to through another time waster into the ring! Craftgawker is my number one go to site whenever I’m looking for anything crafty.
It is a curated site that has a band of photographers shifting though a daily pile of crafty submissions to bring you the very best.
Today I have gone through and picked out a few kids craft posts from the site which may come in handy with the school holidays almost upon us.
1. The long reach gizmo is from Bloesem Kids
2. Water toys from sponges by Every Little Day
3. For the older kids, Friendship Ear Buds by Crown Hill
4. Milk Art with Say Yes to Hoboken
5. Marshmallow Art by A Happy Nest via the DIY Studio
6. Craft by Amanda makes can telephones
This crafty guest post was bought to you by Jodie Maloni of The Haby Goddess where you will find loads of crafty inspiration. The Haby Goddess will also be ‘popping up’ for one week only from Tuesday 26th June to Sunday 1st July at 7 Kilvington Drive, Emerald, Melbourne. So pop in and say hi!