With Christmas just around the corner now is the perfect time to introduce you to POP the PIG! We had so much fun taking this game for a test-drive!
Pop the Pig is a game for 2 – 6 players and recommended for ages 4+plus – so perfect for the whole family to play.
Roll the dice to see what colour hamburger you need to feed your PIG. Check the number on the hamburger to see how many times you get to press down on his head. Watch his tummy expand! The game keeps going until your pig’s belly grows and grows and pops open! Who will be the winner?
The game ends when the pig has eaten so much that his belt bursts open and his arms fly up. POP! The player who’s turn it was that caused the pig to POP is the winner.
Its super easy to start the game over again- just lift the latch on his back and remove the hamburgers. Clip his waistcoat back together, push down his arms and you are ready to play!
What we LOVED:
- the anticipation of ‘when’ is the pig going to pop!
- there are no need for batteries (parents LOVE games with no batteries)
- the rules aren’t complicated
- the whole family can play
- and once you have finished playing you can store the dice and hamburgers back inside the pig until next time
Want to see the PIG in action? Pop over to the Talkin Toys website and check out their video review – HERE