Let’s make an Easter Bunny Gift Jar
This Easter why not add a personal touch and create your own Gift Jar. How cute is this little Easter Bunny Jar- and it’s so easy to make.
- 1 Mason Jar or similar
- pink acrylic paint
- sponge brush
- craft glue or hot glue gun
- 3 pink pipe cleaners
- 1 pink pom-pom
- 1 big white pom-pom
- 2 googly eyes
- paint the mason jar lid 2-3 times. Let it dry
- cut out bunny shape ears- both outside and inner shapes. We used the Brother ScanNCut machine to make our cute bunny ears
- make a fold at the bottom of the ears and glue the flaps to the top of the jar lid
- cut 3 pink pipe cleaners to size and glue to the front of the jar to make cute little whiskers
- glue a pink pom-pom on top of the whiskers to make a nose
- glue 2 googly eyes above the pom-pom nose
- glue a large white pom-pom to the back of the jar to make a cute bunny tail
- now fill your jar with yummy Easter treats. You could use chocolates, marshmallows, or little lollies.
Hope you enjoyed this little Easter tutorial. We would love to see what you create- why not share your links in the below comments or #handmadekids on social media.
Make an Easter Bunny Gift Jar