My name is Sammy and I am the proud founder and owner of Skipping Rainbows. I am a proud mum (and former teacher!) to 2 gorgeous girls both with very different personalities, styles and taste. I was inspired to start Skipping Rainbows because I wanted to make and create unique accessories that would reflect all the wonderful and diverse personalities among us and I found it hard to find really amazing things in stores and department stores for my two little ladies.
All the products from the covered button snap clips and hair elastics to the covered buttons fridge magnets are all handmade by ME. I source the fabric from all sorts of weird and wonderful places, I support as many local businesses as I can when purchasing my supplies and I also talk to lots of people and do lots of research on what colours and styles are in season and for want of a better word trendy and hopefully timeless!
The fabulous giveaway comprises of a range of items from the current range including:
- Two covered button snap clip and covered button hair elastic sets (“Fairytale House” and “Sweet Liberty No.2″),
- A covered button fridge magnet set (“Tweet Tweet Little Birdy”),
- Two sets of giant 45mm covered button hair elastic sets (“In the Jungle” and Petunias Garden”),
- Two covered button bobby pin and hair elastic sets (“Lotsa Dots” and “love is in the Air”)
- Two sets of covered button snap clips and covered button hair elastics sets from the School Colours range.
Total value a massive $116.00.
T’s & C’s
Giveaway is open from 1st October 2012 and will end on Midnight 30th October 2012.
Winner will be announced right here on 31st October 2012
Winner will be drawn using random.org
Competition is open to Australian residents only, one entry per person.
Winner will also be notified via email.