Let’s get festive this Christmas with these cute handmade finds – all Australian handmade.
Have you started thinking about what the kids are going to wear this Christmas? Here’s a few handmade outfit ideas from the Handmade Cooperative.
Time to get festive! Looking for a crafty project to get you in the Christmas spirit. How about sewing up one of these cute little baby sets for your little bub or as a sweet gift idea for a friend.
Let’s get sewing!
- Brother Sewing Machine
- Scissors or roller cutter
- Cutting mat, ruler, pins, pencil
- Cardboard for triangle template
- Baby Tshirt – we used a Size 000
- Three Christmas fabrics
- Gold cotton thread
- Heat n Bond Iron-On Adhesive
- Gold ribbon