Have you seen the latest issue of *bespoke* magazine? Perfectly timed for Autumn, this issue – ‘Get back to Nature’ has the most gorgeous cover design by Hanna Mancini. I love the recycled look and feel to the cover; with the multi-tasking wanderer carrying a new seedling ready to plant.
Inside you will find loads of art, craft and handmade goodness including;
- Artist interviews
- New products
- DIY’s – make your own Mini Zen Garden, bunting, paper flowers are just a few inside
- Find out what fibres are best for softie making
- New businesses to discover, suppliers to try
- Screen printing tutorial
- and much more..
You will also find Handmade Kids Collaborative Ad featured on page 67. Yay! Thank you to the wonderful businesses who took part in this issue with us.
Would you like to WIN a copy? We have 3 copies to give away.
- Be a liker of Handmade Kids & *bespoke* on Facebook
- Leave a comment below on this Post
- Open to Australian Residents only
- Giveaway closes 7pm on the 26th March 2014
To purchase your copy of any of the *bespoke* magazine issues follow the links below.
Here for – Digital copies
Here for- Hard-copies
Here for- Subscriptions