How would you like to WIN one of 4 Brother P-touch Labelling Machines. What would you organise first? Perhaps the kids craft supplies, your pantry cupboard, the study filing cabinet, school books or your overflowing sewing & fabric supplies (is that just me??).
We are really lucky to be able to give away not just one but 4 of these great labelling machines this month.
Have you used a Brother labelling machine before? Here are some of the great features of the new Brother P-touch Labeller:
- Prints on durable laminated tape
- Prints 4 different label sizes
- Offers 9 character styles, 178 symbols & 7 frames
- The labels are water & fade resistant
- Its lightweight and handheld
- Has the option to use batteries or a AC adaptor
- Valued at $49 RRP
Would you like a WIN a Brother P-touch Labeller? Simply enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. (Sharing via Twitter is optional). Winners will be drawn on the 1st May, 2014. Open to Australian residents only.
What else could you label and organise? Feel free to share your ideas below.